Exelixis (Nasdaq:EXEL) is a development-stage biotechnology company dedicated to the discovery and development of novel small molecule therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Shares of Exelixis, Inc. Surged
- This Popular Beverage Could Be Responsible For a 20% Reduction in Melanoma Risk
- The Surprising Thing Most of 2014's Top 10 Stocks Have in Common
- 3 Biotech Stocks That Could Trounce Gilead Sciences, Inc. in 2015
- Does This Drug Offer Exelixis Inc. Investors Hope for the Future?