ORION ENGINEERED CARBONS (NYSE: OEC) - Orion was a privately held manufacturer of carbon black (one of the world's largest). The company was owned by Rhone Group and Triton Advisers, who acquired it from Evonik in 2011. It is headquartered in Germany. The company IPOed in 2014.
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Chemicals" discussion board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Place Where Veterans Can Find Work in the Oil Field
- Defense News Roundup: U.S. Navy Tops Off the Fuel Tanks, and Allies Get (Lots of) Bombs
- 3 New Issues IPO Investors Need to Know About for This Week
- Which Top Defense Contractor Will Win This $55 Billion Next-Generation Stealth Bomber Contract?
- Should Investors Be Worried About Seadrill's Liquidity?
- Gas Production Management: The Next Big Thing