ORION ENGINEERED CARBONS (NYSE: OEC) - Orion was a privately held manufacturer of carbon black (one of the world's largest). The company was owned by Rhone Group and Triton Advisers, who acquired it from Evonik in 2011. It is headquartered in Germany. The company IPOed in 2014.
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Chemicals" discussion board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Elon Musk and SpaceX Want to Send You to Mars
- SpaceX Invents an X-Wing ... Sort Of: Introducing Falcon 9R's Newest Trick
- To Reach the International Space Station, Lockheed Martin Orders a Rocket From Amazon.com
- NASA's Back, Baby! And the Mission to Mars Is a "Go"
- Should MannKind's Shareholders Buy Al Mann's New Company?
- United Parcel Service Updates Its Earnings Outlook: Key Facts and Figures