ORION ENGINEERED CARBONS (NYSE: OEC) - Orion was a privately held manufacturer of carbon black (one of the world's largest). The company was owned by Rhone Group and Triton Advisers, who acquired it from Evonik in 2011. It is headquartered in Germany. The company IPOed in 2014.
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Chemicals" discussion board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Innovation and Industries: Space Travel
- Why Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. Shares Are Soaring
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong With Tesla Stock?
- Why Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. Stock Bolted Higher Today
- Why Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. Is Tumbling
- Should the Chevy Bolt Scare Tesla Motors? Don't Count On It