ORION ENGINEERED CARBONS (NYSE: OEC) - Orion was a privately held manufacturer of carbon black (one of the world's largest). The company was owned by Rhone Group and Triton Advisers, who acquired it from Evonik in 2011. It is headquartered in Germany. The company IPOed in 2014.
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Chemicals" discussion board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. Stock Bolted Higher Today
- Why Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. Is Tumbling
- Should the Chevy Bolt Scare Tesla Motors? Don't Count On It
- GM Makes It Official: Automaker Will Zap Tesla With Its Electric Chevy Bolt
- Why Shares of Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. Jumped Today
- Space News: Should SpaceX Fear the New Orbital ATK?