Energy Transfer Equity
Energy Transfer Equity (NYSE: ETE) is a publicly traded Limited Partnership, whose activities are conducted through three subsidiary operating partnerships, Energy Transfer Company, Heritage Operating, L.P. and Titan Energy Partners, L.P.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Takeaways From Energy Transfer Partners L.P.'s Earnings
- Here's What Went Wrong for Everything Energy Transfer in September
- Williams Companies' Megamerger Finally Official: What Dividend Investors Need to Know
- Merger News Sends Energy Transfer Equity LP Down 11%
- ETP Stock: 1 Crucial Thing Investors Need to Know Before Investing in Energy Transfer Partners LP