Employer and Employee Association Trust Account
An Employer and Employee Association Trust Account, or group IRA, is a traditional IRA set up by employers, unions, and other employee associations for employees or members.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- New Job? What Should You Do With Your Old 401(k)?
- The Secret Retirement Planning Account That Could Save You Tens of Thousands
- The Obama Budget: What Every Taxpayer Should Know
- 3 Great Ways To Use Your Tax Refund
- 2014 a Banner Year for Early Retirement?
- Turning 50 or Older? Don't Miss These Critical Retirement Milestones