Employer and Employee Association Trust Account
An Employer and Employee Association Trust Account, or group IRA, is a traditional IRA set up by employers, unions, and other employee associations for employees or members.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Much -- or Little -- Will You Really Spend in Retirement?
- The 3 Most Important IRA Rules
- Australia's Brilliant -- and Brutal -- Retirement Crisis Solution
- The Worst States for Young Adults in 2014
- Why "Set It and Forget It" Doesn?t Work for Retirement Savings
- Almost Ready to Retire? Here Are 6 Things That Can Derail Your Plan