Employer and Employee Association Trust Account
An Employer and Employee Association Trust Account, or group IRA, is a traditional IRA set up by employers, unions, and other employee associations for employees or members.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Retire Early and Avoid Early-Withdrawal Penalties
- How You Can Fight This Huge New Threat to Your Retirement
- How to Prove Anything You Want
- 5 Major Changes Lawmakers Made to Your Taxes
- Should You Consider ETFs for Your Portfolio?
- Understanding Retirement Plan Fees and Expenses Can Supercharge Your Savings