Employer and Employee Association Trust Account
An Employer and Employee Association Trust Account, or group IRA, is a traditional IRA set up by employers, unions, and other employee associations for employees or members.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Expensive Consequences of Not Having the Dreaded Inheritance Conversation
- State-Administered Retirement Plans Seek to Close Small-Business Savings Gap
- 3 Retirement Plans for the Self-Employed
- How Much Should You Contribute To Your 401(k)?
- Retirement Saving: Stop the Excuses
- Why You Should Consider Owning Kinder Morgan Management