Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW) is a global provider of products and technologies designed to treat advanced cardiovascular disease. The Company focuses on specific cardiovascular opportunities including heart valve disease, peripheral vascular disease and critical care technologies.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Edwards Lifesciences Corp.'s Stock Could Fall
- Will Edwards Lifesciences Stock Slip in the Second Half of 2014?
- Why The Priceline Group Inc., Edwards Lifesciences Corp., and Citigroup, Inc. Are Today?s 3 Worst St
- Why Newmont Mining Corp., Staples, Inc., and Edwards Lifesciences Corp. Are Today's 3 Worst Stocks
- Why Lorillard, Inc., Edwards Lifesciences Corp., and Peabody Energy Corp. Are Today?s 3 Worst Stocks