His fund has returned over 30% annually since its inception.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Shop Your Way Won?t Save Sears, But It Could Revive Wal-Mart
- Sears Holdings Stock Soars 30% -- Why the Market Got the News Exactly Wrong
- Believe It or Not, This Retailer Has the Worst Reputation (Hint: It's Not Wal-Mart)
- Cheap Stocks Wall Street Loves: Lands' End, Inc.
- Can Sears Holding Turn It Around After Tumbling 35% in 2014?
- Sears Reverts to Plan B for Canadian Business