Economics is the study of markets and how buyers and sellers interact and react within those markets.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Colgate-Palmolive Company Earnings: Will Weakness Overseas Dim the Future?
- 2 Top Warren Buffett Stocks with Good Dividend Yields
- 3 Reasons Las Vegas Sands' Stock Could Fall
- Paul Krugman Is Wrong About Amazon.com
- Why U.S. Bancorp Is 1 of the Biggest Warren Buffett Stocks
- Is It Time to Buy Prudential Financial Inc.'s Stock?