Economics is the study of markets and how buyers and sellers interact and react within those markets.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Johnson & Johnson's Headache-Fixing Earnings, Mattel's Un-Fun Earnings, and Why Stocks Popped All We
- Poland?s Energy Fate Now Rests With Just Chevron and ConocoPhillips
- Will an Economic Report Cause Stocks to Tumble on Tuesday?
- April 15 and Beyond: Take Control of Your Financial Future
- 4 Factors Holding Back BP plc
- Here's How To Make Credit Cards Work For You