Economics is the study of markets and how buyers and sellers interact and react within those markets.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why the Market's GDP-Induced Drop Makes No Sense
- Moog Sees a Slower 2015 as Earnings Miss the Target
- A Currency War Forces the Federal Reserve to Keep Interest Rates Low
- 3 Cheap Growth Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- 6 Things I Learned From the Book "Only Yesterday: An Informal History of the 1920s"
- Why Did EMC Corporation Soar 5% Higher This Morning, Only to Lose It All Again?