Economics is the study of markets and how buyers and sellers interact and react within those markets.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- China, China, China! Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! Oh, and Tea, Too: Starbucks' Future Summed Up
- How Much Risk Should You Take With Your IRA?
- Strong U.S. Dollar, Milder Winter Help Canadian National Railway Stay on Track in Q1
- Ford Doubles Down on Russia After GM Exits
- How Much Might a $10,000 Investment in U.S. Bancorp Be Worth in 25 Years?
- Stocks Start the Week Strong, But Earnings Will Be Critical