Earthquake insurance covers damage caused by an earthquake. This coverage is usually available as a rider on your homeowners insurance. Without this coverage, damage caused by an earthquake is not covered by your homeowners policy.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Home Insurance Coverage Decisions Affect Claim Payments
- 5 Companies That Love Misery
- 20 Undesirable ?Neighbors? You Don?t Want Living Next Door to You
- The 5 Safest Choices for 10 Important Decisions
- How Does 2014's Wretched Winter Compare With the Worst Natural Disasters in American History?
- What New Graduates Should Know About Renters Insurance