Earthquake insurance covers damage caused by an earthquake. This coverage is usually available as a rider on your homeowners insurance. Without this coverage, damage caused by an earthquake is not covered by your homeowners policy.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Renting or Buying a Home? Here Are 3 Things You Should Consider
- Earthquake Case Could Doom Fracking in Oklahoma
- Here?s the Average Cost of Homeowner Insurance. Are You Paying Too Much?
- Dividend Income Grows on Trees in This Oft Overlooked Industry
- 7 Types of Homes That Are Hard to Insure
- How Home Insurance Coverage Decisions Affect Claim Payments