Earthquake insurance covers damage caused by an earthquake. This coverage is usually available as a rider on your homeowners insurance. Without this coverage, damage caused by an earthquake is not covered by your homeowners policy.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Simple Tips to Buy Your First Insurance Stocks
- Should You Pay the Mortgage If Your Home Is Destroyed?
- Fracking Saved Me $425 Last Year, But Obamacare Took it Right Back
- 7 Tax Deductions and Credits That Many People Often Overlook
- Why Hasn't Warren Buffett Bought This Industry Leader?
- 1 Great Dividend You Can Buy Right Now