EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval) is the Security and Exchange Commission's online system for retrieving company filings. All companies, foreign and domestic, are required to file registration statements, periodic reports, and other forms electronically through EDGAR.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Supervoters, Stocks, and Silicon Valley: What Investors Should Know About Dual-Class Voting Structur
- Can Harley-Davidson Inc. Stop Sliding Sales With This Strategy?
- Eros International PLC Surges as Company Defends Business Model
- Military Ties Can Be Used to Commit Financial Fraud
- How Companies Use Their Cash: Capital Expenditures
- We Should Be Cheering the Death of For-Profit Education -- Here?s Why