EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval) is the Security and Exchange Commission's online system for retrieving company filings. All companies, foreign and domestic, are required to file registration statements, periodic reports, and other forms electronically through EDGAR.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Which Will Be the First Marvel Movie to Flop?
- What Bank of America Teaches Us About the Net Interest Margin
- How Disney Used Smart Investing to Turn Ant-Man Into a Winner
- 4 Things That Could Push Yahoo! Inc. Stock Higher Tonight
- How Larry Page and Sergey Brin Made $8.3 Billion Friday
- Form 8-K: Things You Need to Know About Companies Whose Stock You Own