EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval) is the Security and Exchange Commission's online system for retrieving company filings. All companies, foreign and domestic, are required to file registration statements, periodic reports, and other forms electronically through EDGAR.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Facebook Is Now an Essential Tool for All Investors
- Is R.R. Donnelly Destined for Greatness?
- Here's What This Annual 20% Gainer Has Been Buying
- Elbit Wins $115 Million Electronic Warfare Contract
- Who Owns ARMOUR Residential?
- Here's What This "Market-Destroying" Investor Is Buying