EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval) is the Security and Exchange Commission's online system for retrieving company filings. All companies, foreign and domestic, are required to file registration statements, periodic reports, and other forms electronically through EDGAR.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Eros International PLC Surges as Company Defends Business Model
- Military Ties Can Be Used to Commit Financial Fraud
- How Companies Use Their Cash: Capital Expenditures
- We Should Be Cheering the Death of For-Profit Education -- Here?s Why
- Binary Options: These All-or-Nothing Options Are All-Too-Often Fraudulent
- Which Will Be the First Marvel Movie to Flop?