Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) generates, distributes, and sells electricity and distributes and sells natural gas in both North and South America. It is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and was founded in 1916.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- Duke Energy Earnings: 3 Reasons This Dividend Stock Disappointed
- Duke Energy Stock Has Doubled Since It Broke Up With Coal, But is the Rebound at Risk?
- Duke Energy Corp Earnings: Does This Miss Spell Disaster?
- Danger Lurking in Duke Energy Stock's Dividend Payout Ratio?