Dupont (NYSE: DD) is a manufactures a range of products for distribution and sale to many different markets, including the transportation, safety and protection, motor vehicle, home furnishings, medical, electronics, communications and the nutrition and health markets.
In 2012, Dupont announced the sale of its automotive coatings business to Carlisle. This sale significantly reduces Dupont's position as a supplier to the transportation market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Gevo Begins Countdown to Ethanol's End
- The Stocks That Sent the Dow Up 109 Points
- Last Week's Worst-Performing Dow Components
- 4 Stocks Making Big Moves
- Dow Falls 105 Points, Verizon Stock Holds Firm