A drawdown is the percentage loss from the high to the low for a fund or portfolio. It is typically measured from one high to the bottom occurring before the next high.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Forget About Your Net Worth: In Retirement, It's All About Cash Flow
- Just How Badly Will the Weak Oil Market Affect National Oilwell Varco Inc. Earnings?
- Despite the Progress, SandRidge Energy Inc. Still Has a Long Way to Go
- Oil Prices: Have We Hit Bottom -- or Is $30 Next?
- 4 Smart Moves to Make Before You Retire
- Why Limelight Networks Inc.'s Stock Dove 37% in August