A drawdown is the percentage loss from the high to the low for a fund or portfolio. It is typically measured from one high to the bottom occurring before the next high.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Fueled Today?s Massive Move in Oil Stocks?
- Oil Prices: 1 Key Sign Oil Demand Is Picking Up
- Fight Back Against This $17 Billion Threat to Your Retirement
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- Will Russia's Armata Tank Actually Be a "Drone"?
- A Breakdown of How Your Social Security Tax Dollars Are Spent