A drawdown is the percentage loss from the high to the low for a fund or portfolio. It is typically measured from one high to the bottom occurring before the next high.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. Is as Fit as a Butcher's Dog
- Is Enterprise Products Partners the Perfect Retirement Stock?
- The Most Important Number You Need to Know Before Buying Pfizer Inc. Stock
- 6 Amazing Dividend Stocks to Help You Reach Retirement
- When to Say "I Was Wrong"
- How Dividends Can Make the 4% Rule Easy