Dover (NYSE: DOV) manufactures industrial products and components as well as sophisticated manufacturing equipments. The Company operates in six segments: Diversified, Electronics, Industries, Resources, Systems and Technologies.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Dividend Aristocrats Closing in on Their 60th Consecutive Year of Dividend Increases
- Dover Sells Datamax. Is It a Good Deal for Honeywell International Stock?
- Best Dividend Stocks: Time to Buy Dover Corp.?
- 6 Amazing Dividend Stocks to Help You Reach Retirement
- How Does Middleby Corp. Offer Upside Potential?