The dollar is the standard currency of the United States.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Costco Wholesale Bucks Lower Gas Prices to Find Profit Growth
- Why Is Apple Inc. Still Investing in Apple Maps?
- Google Inc's New Twitter Feature Is a Win-Win
- Here's What David Einhorn's $7.7 Billion Hedge Fund Has Been Buying and Selling
- 3 Tech Stocks Hedge Funds Love: Apple Inc., Facebook Inc., and Google Inc.
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. Climbs on Mouthwatering Earnings