Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Best Dividend Stocks for 2015
- From Supercomputer Chefs to 3D Printers -- Disruptive Innovation Is Changing How We Eat
- Better Investment Opportunity: 3D Printing or Electric Cars?
- Security Risk: 7 Critical Choke Points That Could Cause an Oil Price Super Spike
- Is Micron Technology Inc. and Intel Corporation?s New 3D Memory a Game Changer?
- Based on This Study, an Alzheimer's Disease Cure Could Be Around the Corner