Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Number Suggests We May Be Living Through a Second Tech Bubble
- Which Elon Musk Stock Is the Better Buy: Tesla or SolarCity?
- A Serial Entrepreneur's Take On Tech, 'Power to the People' and Start-Up Valuations
- 3 Tech Powerhouses for Dividend Investors
- OPEC Considers Emergency Meeting On Oil Prices
- Why Shares of Lending Club Tanked Today