Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Keurig's Kold Spark A Turnaround?
- Why Shares of NRG Energy Inc Plunged Last Month
- Apple TV Already Dominates One Type of Online Viewing
- Google Inc. Finally Gets Ready to Kill SMS Messages
- Will Volkswagen's New Electric Cars Really Challenge Tesla Motors?
- 5 High-Yielding Dividend Stocks to Buy in October