Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Solar City Corp. and Tesla Motors, Inc.: Better Together
- Can Sony Still Save Its Xperia Smartphone Business?
- Toyota vs. Honda: Which Company Returns More to Its Investors?
- 3 Tech Titans With Rock Solid Dividends: Buy or Sell?
- 3 Retail Stocks That Could Benefit From China's Growing Middle Class
- 3 Best Stocks for Investing in Restaurants