Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Does CurrentC Threaten American Express and Visa?
- Disney?s New Toy Story Hotel Is More Important Than You Think
- Could Warren Buffett's Investing Strategy Include Marijuana Stocks?
- Solar is Disrupting the $2 Trillion Energy Industry: This CEO Tells You How
- Unions: Good or Bad?
- Why Vipshop Holdings Stock Rallied 170% in 2014