Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should MannKind's Shareholders Buy Al Mann's New Company?
- Post Holdings Q4 Earnings: Acquisitions Set to Pay Off in 2015?
- The Simple Way I Search for the Next Hit Stock
- The 5 Fastest-Growing Countries in the World
- Does CurrentC Threaten American Express and Visa?
- Disney?s New Toy Story Hotel Is More Important Than You Think