Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- PotashCorp Climbs on Record Offshore Shipments Despite Earnings Headwinds
- Attention New Biotech Investors: Biogen Inc's Recent Weakness Is Your Opportunity
- Second Major Success in the Sharing Economy -- Airbnb Wins a $25 Billion Valuation
- Amazon Prime Day Both a Success and a Failure?
- NuVasive Earnings Look Healthy After Solid Results, DOJ Settlement
- Better Buy Now: Amazon.com or Wal-Mart Stores?