Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Oil Prices Are Plunging Once Again
- 3D Printing's Black Swan Event
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc.'s Fury X Isn't Good Enough
- Better Restaurant Stock Buy: Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. or Buffalo Wild Wings?
- 8 Charts to Celebrate the iPhone's 8th Birthday
- How Much Exposure Does Bank of America Have to Greece?