Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons General Motors Stock Could Rise
- Does China Have an Unfair Competitive Advantage Over U.S. Companies?
- Solar Energy Becoming a Key Component in the Connected Home
- 3D Printing Expert Weighs in on Hewlett-Packard Company's 3D Printer
- Netflix Just Showed Twitter How to Take On a Multibillion-Dollar Industry
- 3 High-Growth Stocks You Don't Need to Babysit