Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's the Next-Generation Battery Market You Never Knew Existed
- Does America Have a Stranglehold on This Valuable Resource?
- Can America's Wealthy Make Embraer SA's Dream Come True?
- What the $33 Mozilla Firefox Phone Means for Emerging Markets
- Here's Why General Electric Company Is Putting Billions into Aviation
- Boeing 787 and Airbus A350: A Tale of Two Planes