Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Samsung Electronics Aggressively Expands Into the Internet of Things
- Why I'm Glad Apple Inc. Killed Its Smart TV Plans
- Sorry, Carl Icahn, But Apple Isn't Making a TV
- Stock Market Tips for Retail Investors
- Best Tech Stocks to Buy Now: Apple Inc., Google Inc., and Amazon.com Inc.
- Why Is This Tesla Motors Co-Founder Putting Jet Turbines on Trash Trucks?