Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Vertical Farming Kill Monsanto Company and Help Whole Foods Market?
- China Is Quietly Profiting From the Russia-Ukraine Standoff: Here's How
- Why JPMorgan Chase, IBM, and UnitedHealth Group Were the Dow's Only Losers Last Week
- Universal Corp Is Changing With the Times
- Why Medtronic Is One of the Smartest Companies on the Planet
- 3 Ways Google Glass Is Changing the Future of Medicine