Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- UnitedHealth's Earnings Deliver, but Risks Lurk Beneath the Surface
- Does Google Inc. Think Wireless Data Should Come a la Carte? What a Leaked Bit of Info Might Tell Us
- Fearing a Fed Rate Hike? Make These 5 Moves
- How Much Might a $10,000 Investment in U.S. Bancorp Be Worth in 25 Years?
- JetBlue Is Making a Mint on Its Premium Service
- 5 Stocks Warren Buffett Would Never Buy