Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Time is Running Out on Your Chance to Add These 3 Stocks to Your IRA
- An Apple TV Update Could Help It Disrupt This $35 Billion Technology Market
- Apple Inc. Is on Its Way to $1 Trillion: Here's Why
- 3 Ways Microsoft Corporation Could Hurt Google Inc.
- Will Apple Inc. Soon Compete Head-to-Head With Gaming Consoles?
- 3 Reasons Google Inc. Should Fear Facebook Inc.