Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Embraer?s Lineage 1000E Make It Big in the Supersized Business Jet Market?
- Did China Just Render America's $1 Trillion Stealth Fighter Program Obsolete?
- How Richard Branson Built a $5 Billion Fortune From Scratch
- Sikorsky's Newest Helicopter Is Nearly as Fast as an Airplane -- And It's Got Rockets
- 1 Big Emerging Threat to the 2015 Ford F-150
- 3 Ways to Invest in a Future Multi-Trillion Dollar Graphene Market