Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Pall Corp.: Why You Should Invest In This Recession-Proof Industrial Supplier
- Baidu, Inc. Shares Rise 7% on Second-Quarter Earnings Surprise
- Why Johnson Controls Inc. Has Growth Potential
- Time Warner and Twenty-First Century Fox - A Dynamic Duo?
- Does Virtual Reality Technology Like Oculus Rift Have a Future Beyond Gaming?
- Could Amazon Wallet Create a Whole New Way to Pay for Things?