Disruptive technologies are innovative products or services that change way something has traditionally been done. Disruptive technologies can even result in a paradigm shift in the way that we live our lives or conduct business.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is It Time to Buy McKesson Corporation Stock?
- 3 Reasons Ford Motor Company's Stock Could Fall
- How Wendy?s Gifted Burger King Worldwide, Inc. a Lower Tax Bill
- 3D Systems Corporation Earnings: Everything You Need to Know
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd. Earnings: No Slowdown in Sight
- 3 Reasons Monsanto Company's Stock Could Rise