A disruptive innovation is an evolution of an existing technology and one that eventually displaces the earlier one, creating a paradigm shift in that industry.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 7 Things I Learned From Attending the World's Largest 3D Printing Conference
- Amazon Prime Now: 3 More Cities About to Get Same Day Delivery
- Is Amgen Inc.'s Dividend Sustainable?
- 5 Stocks Warren Buffett Would Never Buy
- How Energy Innovators See the Future of Storage
- What You Need to Know About Building the Future of Energy