A disruptive innovation is an evolution of an existing technology and one that eventually displaces the earlier one, creating a paradigm shift in that industry.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste (ADR) Earnings Fly Past Estimates
- Why 3D Systems Corporation Tumbled
- Why Boeing Is Trading 4% Lower Despite Earnings Flying 18% Higher
- These Cisco Systems Investments Aren't Paying Off for Shareholders
- 3 Things to Watch For When Proto Labs Inc Reports Earnings This Week
- Will Lenovo?s Yoga Tablet 2 Pro Kill Apple?s iPad Air 2?