A disruptive innovation is an evolution of an existing technology and one that eventually displaces the earlier one, creating a paradigm shift in that industry.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- GE's Current Business Could Be the Boost Renewable Energy Needs
- Ignore The Juicy Swipes, Tesla's Elon Musk Is Excited About Apple Car
- Can Keurig's Kold Spark A Turnaround?
- Boeing's Troubled KC-46 Pegasus Hits a Key Milestone
- This Is How Apple Inc. Disrupts the Auto Industry
- 5 Disruptive Tech Trends That Could Dominate in 2016