Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Gold Coins: For the Zombie Apocalypse, but Not for Investors
- One Lender Growing Faster Than Bank of America -- and Why That's a Bad Thing
- 8 Fascinating Reads
- The Boeing Company Sends a Strong Signal of Confidence
- What?s the Biggest Obstacle to Homeownership?
- Offshore Drilling: ExxonMobil-Led Group Bets Record Breaking $559 Million to Find Oil in Canada