Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Canada's "Next Oil Sands Miracle" a Bust
- Chile Supreme Court Sides With Barrick Gold, But Is It Too Little Too Late?
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Gold Coins as an Investment? Here's Why You're Doing It Wrong
- Negative Interest Rates: Even Worse Than They Seem?
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now