Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Best Bank Stocks to Buy During a Correction
- The Bank of Nova Scotia Reports Third-Quarter Results
- U.S. Mega Banks Look Downright Tiny Compared to the Chinese Competition
- Contract Required: Here's What AT&T Is Doing With DirecTV
- The Secret to Investing in Small-Bank Stocks
- What Is an Index Fund Exactly?