Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Bank of America Is Less Profitable Than Its Peers
- 3 of the Best Short-term Investments
- Run, Don't Walk, From These Sketchy Dividend Stocks
- The Worst Stocks for a Stock Market Crash
- This $14 Trillion Problem Could Hurt Millions of Americans (Hint: It?s Not the National Debt)
- Why Almost Every Big Texas Bank Failed in the 1980s