Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 20 Undesirable ?Neighbors? You Don?t Want Living Next Door to You
- NASA Just Blasted Through One Huge 3D Printing Technological Challenge
- 15 Things We Need To Stop Wasting Money On
- Big Oil Dodges Billions in Alaskan Taxes
- Wells Fargo vs. Bank of America: Which Bank Deserves Your Account?
- 5 Things Discover Financial Services? Management Wants You to Know