Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Volcker Rule Leaves Opening for More Bank Regulations
- Dow Falls After GM and Lululemon Announce New CEOs
- Stratasys's "Toughest Material Ever Offered" Opens Gateway to $200 Million in New Markets
- Growing Uncertaintly in the Ukraine Could Impact LNG Deliveries
- Rowan Companies Has Made a Big Mistake
- JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs Soar as Volcker Rule Gets an Airing