Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3D Printing News: World's First 3D Printing Car Factory Plus Showroom Coming to the Washington, D.C
- The Most Important Investing Lesson for Teens
- My Biggest Investing Question for 2015
- ImmunoGen, Inc. Gets Into the Black, Accounting Wise
- Why Banks Are Worried About Low Oil Prices
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying