Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Taking Your 401(k) to the Max to Close Out 2015
- 3 Surprising Industries That Would Benefit if Marijuana Was Legalized
- The Strong Dollar in 2015: Where It's Hit the Hardest
- How Many Model X SUVs Could Tesla Motors, Inc. Deliver During Q4?
- Does Earnings Before Interest and Tax Include Interest Income and Interest Expense?
- Buying a House? Why Your Down Payment Isn't Enough