Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Mortgage Lenders Need to Know About Your Money
- Regions Financial Corp or SunTrust Banks, Inc.: Which Bank Has the Bigger Profit Engine?
- Banks: Investing Essentials
- Personal Financial Planning: 3 Tips for Long-Term Success
- Microsoft Corp.'s Xbox One Is Entering a New $10 Billion Market
- First Republic Bank, Hudson City Bancorp, Inc., or People's United Financial, Inc.: Who Has Better C