Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tesla Motors Inc. Takes Wraps Off Base Model X, Starts It at $80,000
- How to Make Money From Home: 7 Ways That Aren't Scams
- World's First Inkjet Metal 3D Printer to Launch in 2016
- Merck & Co.'s Cholesterol-Buster Program Isn't (Yet) an Exercise in Futility
- 3 Reasons Baidu Wants to Be a Banker
- Is the New York Community Bancorp, Inc./Astoria Financial Corp. Merger a Good Deal?