Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Citizens Financial Group Could Rise
- Is Apple Pay a Game Changer, or Does It Just Spell Danger?
- You Won't Believe Who Bank of America's Next Big Threat Is
- Maximize Your Savings With a Rising Interest-Rate Strategy
- Advice From a Landlord: 8 Things to Look For When Signing a Lease
- You Can Learn How to Make Money Investing: Just Do It!