Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why BHP Will Fail Once Again in Acquiring PotashCorp
- The Bank That Does Just About Everything Right
- Here's Why Bank of America's Loss Isn't As Bad As It Looks
- Where the Money Is: April 15
- Post Earnings, Wells Fargo, JPMorgan, and Citigroup Are Looking Like Solid Buys
- Why Angola May Be the Next OPEC Darling