Common financial definitions
(verb) To deposit money is to entrust it to a financial company, as above.
To deposit something is to place it somewhere, e.g. "I deposit my unfunny jokes on Fool.com's Touchstone."
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Harold Hamm: From Humble Roots to a $20 Billion Fortune
- 1 Business at Bank of America Corp. Continues to Deliver Impressive Results
- 2 Things to Consider Before Buying Huntington Bancshares
- Why The Bancorp Inc Saw Its Stock Plummet Today
- Is Statoil About to Conquer a New Industry?
- 3 Reasons To Buy Fulton Financial Corporation