Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) provides air transportation for passengers and cargo throughout the U.S. and around the world.
- AMR Corp. (NYSE: AMR) -- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV)
- UAL Corp. (Nasdaq: UAUA) -- United Airlines
- JetBlue Airways Corp. (Nasdaq: JBLU)
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- When It Comes Time to Fly, This Is the Airline Americans Prefer Most
- Will the U.S. Stop Emirates and Other Gulf Airlines From Expanding?
- Long-Haul Flights at LaGuardia: Who Would Lose Out?
- LaGuardia to Los Angeles Nonstop? These 2 Airlines Would Be the Winners
- Delta Air Lines and Southwest Airlines Are Ready for Expansion