Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) provides air transportation for passengers and cargo throughout the U.S. and around the world.
- AMR Corp. (NYSE: AMR) -- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV)
- UAL Corp. (Nasdaq: UAUA) -- United Airlines
- JetBlue Airways Corp. (Nasdaq: JBLU)
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Delta Air Lines, Inc. Management Wants You to Know
- Southwest, American, Delta, and United Hit With a Frivolous Class Action Lawsuit
- Delta Air Lines Pilots Spurn Industry-Leading Pay
- Will the Greek Crisis Cause Turbulence for American, Delta, and United?
- Delta Air Lines Kicks the Buybacks into Overdrive