Generally, the stock will go to the OTC:BB exchange for trading. It may or may not have a new ticker symbol. You can still trade the stock, but there may not be as much liquidity, which can translate into lower prices for the stock (because of the lack of demand). Unfortunately, the commissions can sometimes cost more than the proceeds from the sale of the stock.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- BHP Billiton Ltd Shows No Mercy for Weaker Producers
- Why Linear Technology Corp., Cliffs Natural Resources Inc., and Transocean Ltd. Are Today's 3 Worst
- Cliffs Natural Resources Delisting Puts Pressure on Shares
- How Much Does Stock Price Even Matter?
- E-House Finds Strong Partner in Tencent
- E-House Dusts Off Leju for New IPO