Deflation is a decrease in general price levels.
Deflation In A Fiat Regime? by Mike Shedlock
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 2015 Road Glide Is Official -- Why Harley Hustled to Bring Back a Crowd Favorite
- 8 Thoughts For Those Looking To Get Started in Real Estate Investing
- Celebrating 10 Years of "Motley Fool Inside Value"
- Beef Prices Are Exploding! But Wendy?s Doesn?t Care, and Neither Should You
- Is Half the Country in Serious Financial Trouble?
- Hold on Tight, the Dow is Going to Have a Huge Week