Deflation is a decrease in general price levels.
Deflation In A Fiat Regime? by Mike Shedlock
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Federal Reserve Doesn?t Raise Rates, Pointing to Disappointing Business Investment and Net Exports
- An Investing Opportunity in Hot Air
- Kimberly-Clark Manages an Earnings Beat in a Tough Climate
- Kimberly-Clark Beats Wall Street's Earnings Estimates, but Currency Effects Weigh on Results
- Micron Technology: Value Stock Or Value Trap?
- CF Industries Stock Up 10%: Inversions Are Back, Baby!