Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) is a publicly held casual dining restaurant company that operates Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Bahamas Breeze, Smokey Bones Barbeque & Grill and Seasons restaurants. The company owns and operates all of the restaurants in the United States and Canada.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- At Olive Garden, Things Have Gone From Bad to Worse
- Sales at Olive Garden Are Plummeting. Why Is the Chain Struggling, and Will It Survive?
- Things Couldn't Get Any Worse at Red Lobster -- Oh, Wait, They Just Did
- Olive Garden Has a Crisis, and It Wasn't Caused by the Weather
- Darden Restaurants Leaves Investors Cold With Excuses