Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) is a publicly held casual dining restaurant company that operates Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Bahamas Breeze, Smokey Bones Barbeque & Grill and Seasons restaurants. The company owns and operates all of the restaurants in the United States and Canada.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Olive Garden is More Desperate For Your Business Than You Think
- Buffalo Wild Wings Is a Better Version of Olive Garden's Parent
- Beware the Headwinds Facing Casual Dining, Gyms, and Teen Retail Stocks
- Darden Restaurants' CEO Swap Won't Quench Investor Thirst for Blood
- Olive Garden: Unlimited Breadsticks, Unlimited Problems