DaVita (NYSE: DVA) is a provider of dialysis services in the United States for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure, also known as end stage renal disease.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Buffett Whiz Ted Weschler Likes DaVita HealthCare Partners
- The Most Important Things to Remember About the Stocks Warren Buffett Buys
- Investor Beat, Feb. 12, 2014
- TripAdvisor, Packaging Corp. of America, Caesarstone, and DaVita: 4 Stocks Moving Today
- Today?s Top Biotech Stories: The Medicines Company, DaVita HealthCare Partners, and Incyte