Cyber Monday is the Monday after Thanksgiving. In theory, people get back to the office after a long weekend and do their online Christmas shopping from their desks on this day
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Retailers to Put in Your Portfolio Before the Holidays
- Best Buy Stock: Buying Opportunity or Damaged Merchandise?
- Credit Cards Will Be A Great Business for Wells Fargo, But They Have a Long Way to Go
- Why Amazon Prime Air Drones May be Delivering Your Packages Sooner Than You Think
- Is PetSmart Headed Higher Yet?
- Electronics Retailers: No End in Sight to the Bleeding