Cyber Monday is the Monday after Thanksgiving. In theory, people get back to the office after a long weekend and do their online Christmas shopping from their desks on this day
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- FedEx Earnings: A Robust Quarter Finds No Love From Investors
- 2 Surprising Companies Poised to Take Mobile Ad Share From Facebook Inc.
- 5 Reasons J.C. Penney Inc. Stock Could Rise
- Should Starbucks Battle Keurig by Giving Away Its Verismo Brewer?
- Don't Make These 10 Stupid Cyber Monday Mistakes
- Will Microsoft's Xbox One Overtake Sony's PlayStation 4?