Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Apple Preparing to Challenge Amazon's Book Business?
- 3 Reasons to Be Cautious Ahead of Tesla Motors' Earnings This Week
- Why RF Micro Devices Beat Wall Street's Expectations
- Is This How Apple, Inc. Can Afford Sapphire For the Rumored iPhone 6?
- Nothing Can Stop the Major Iron Ore Miners
- Putting the Squeeze on Putin