Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Home Depot's Record-Breaking Credit Card Breach Could Have Been Much Worse
- Guess Which Airline Just Introduced Its First Checked Bag Fee
- Apple?s iPhone 6 Launch Sales Will Be Record-Breaking
- Can This Advertising Innovation at "The New York Times" Save Sinking Ad Revenue?
- Investor to Olive Garden: Stop Serving So Many Breadsticks... and 3 More Fixes We Want to See!
- T-Mobile Is the Only U.S. Carrier Taking Advantage of This Brilliant iPhone 6 Feature