Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- DigitalGlobe, Inc. Earnings: Finally Time to Focus on Growth
- 8 Top Stocks to Buy in November
- Microsoft Just Launched a Huge Attack Against Google and Dropbox
- Why I Still Own Staples Stock
- 5 Things McKesson Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- Investing in Socially Responsible Companies: Pandora Media, Inc.