Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Dollar Tree Inc.'s Stock Still a Buy?
- Will CalAmp Earnings Build on Last Quarter's Success?
- LED Christmas Lights Can Save You and Your Utility Big Time
- Could Low Oil Prices Affect Boeing's Order Book?
- More Signs Apple, Inc.'s Mobile Payment Service Is a Success
- Transocean LTD Scraps Rigs in an Effort to Rightsize its Fleet