Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Surprising Airline Is Tops in Customer Loyalty
- Will the 2015 Ford F-150 Strike a Deathblow to the Steel Industry?
- Russia's Invasion of Ukraine Shows the Value of a Shunned Investment
- 3 Key Takeaways From the Biggest Banks This Week
- Why Panera Bread?s $200 Million Bet Can Pay Off for You
- What You Need to Know About Brokerage Account Transfers