Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- VMware, Inc. Earnings: Setting Soft Targets for 2015
- Will Microsoft HoloLens Succeed Where Google Glass Failed?
- VMware Inc.?s Earnings Close out a Strong Year
- AT&T Inc. Earnings: Subscriber Numbers Soar
- OpenText Keeps Climbing Into the Cloud, but 2015 Will Be Its Real Test
- Winter Storm Juno Claims Its First Victim: United Technologies Corporation