Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Stocks to Watch in Telecom
- Luxury Stocks to Watch: LVMH, Coach Inc., Michael Kors Holdings Ltd., and More
- Is Now the Right Time to Buy McDonald's Corporation Stock?
- Google Fixes Chrome Browser As It Prepares To Fend Off Microsoft Edge Launch
- Everything You Need to Know About Amazon Echo
- Why Wayfair Inc's Future Looks Bright