Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why U.S. Bancorp Is 1 of the Biggest Warren Buffett Stocks
- Read This Before Buying Chipotle Stock
- Why Would Intel Corporation Not Want to Sell More Than 40 Million Tablet Chips?
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Pacific Biosciences of California Earnings Rocket Higher on Roche Deal
- Netgear's Earnings: Solid Quarter Sends Mixed Signals