Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Revisiting Sin Stocks: Alcohol?s Worse Than You Think
- How United Airlines Just Made It a Lot Easier to Check Your Bags
- Did Putin Just Harm His Fellow Russians By Banning Food Imports?
- Why Does Lockheed Martin Want to Put Exoskeletons on Workers?
- Here's Why Harley-Davidson Won't Mass-Produce an Electric Motorcycle
- Is Internet Banking the Best Choice for You?