Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Potbelly Corp Finally A Buy At Its Original IPO Price?
- 5 Things American Tower Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- 5 Things Microsoft Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- Ford Motor Company: What Investors Need to Know About July's Sales Results
- 5 Things Garmin Ltd.'s Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Things to Watch When InvenSense Inc. Reports Earnings