Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Costco Wholesale Bucks Lower Gas Prices to Find Profit Growth
- Here's What David Einhorn's $7.7 Billion Hedge Fund Has Been Buying and Selling
- Palo Alto Networks Inc. Secures Another Impressive Earnings Beat
- 3 Best Stocks in Specialty Retail
- 3 Reasons Microsoft Corp. Should Buy BlackBerry Ltd.
- 3 Reasons Salesforce.com, Inc Stock Could Fall