It's easy to confuse cult stocks with stocks with cult-like followings (the latter include Apple and the satellite radio companies). The difference is that true cult stocks usually have not yet achieved mainstream attention (and possibly never will, since they often have a speculative nature or lack of profitability).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- SeaWorld May Have Another Blackfish on Its Hands
- Apple's $10,000 Watch is Dead on Arrival
- Lululemon vs. Under Armour: Which is a Better Stock for Investors in 2015?
- How Netflix Stole Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt From Comcast and NBC
- Will Samsung's Galaxy S6 or HTC's One M9 Challenge Apple's iPhone 6?
- A Shady Lawyer Is Raising the Bar for AMC Networks Inc