It's easy to confuse cult stocks with stocks with cult-like followings (the latter include Apple and the satellite radio companies). The difference is that true cult stocks usually have not yet achieved mainstream attention (and possibly never will, since they often have a speculative nature or lack of profitability).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Good Thing This Tech Company is The Most Trustworthy -- It Knows All Your Secrets
- 3 Reasons Why AOL and Yahoo! Should Merge
- Is Dave & Buster's the New Buffalo Wild Wings?
- 3 Reasons the Apple Watch Could Fail
- Is Coke's Surge Coming to Keurig Cold?
- Can This Former Starbucks Exec Turnaround America's "Worst" Company?