It's easy to confuse cult stocks with stocks with cult-like followings (the latter include Apple and the satellite radio companies). The difference is that true cult stocks usually have not yet achieved mainstream attention (and possibly never will, since they often have a speculative nature or lack of profitability).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- A Shady Lawyer Is Raising the Bar for AMC Networks Inc
- How 3 Words Can Get Apple Inc. to an $815 Billion Valuation
- Forget $145! Could Apple Inc. Stock Be Worth $150?
- Samsung's Answer to Apple Inc.'s iPhone 6: Three-Sided Displays?
- Samsung?s New Smartphone Strategy Is So Unimaginative It Just May Work
- As Apple Inc. Overtakes Samsung, What to Happens to HTC and Sony Corp?