It's easy to confuse cult stocks with stocks with cult-like followings (the latter include Apple and the satellite radio companies). The difference is that true cult stocks usually have not yet achieved mainstream attention (and possibly never will, since they often have a speculative nature or lack of profitability).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Wall Street Won't Tell You About Starbucks' Magic Bullet
- 3 Things Investors Love to Hate About Tesla Motors
- The 5 Most Expensive Cars of All Time
- This is the Godzilla We?ve All Been Waiting For
- Can Halo?s Cortana Help Microsoft Tackle Siri and Google Now?
- 3 Reasons Fox?s ?Almost Human? Is Almost Canceled