Corning (NYSE: GLW) operates as a technology company developing various communications products.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Walmart Slashed iPhone Prices: Is This a Signal That Apple Will Launch the iPhone 6 Soon?
- What Does a Sapphire Switch Mean for Corning, GT Advanced Technologies, and Rubicon Technology?
- 3 Tech Stocks Benefiting From Amazon's Fire Phone
- Corning Incorporated vs. International Paper Company: Which Stock's Dividend Dominates?
- As Apple Inc. and Others Look at Sapphire, Should Corning Inc. Investors Be Worried?