Continental Resources (NYSE: CLR) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company with operations in the Rocky Mountain, Mid-Continent and Gulf Coast regions of the United States.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- And So it Begins: North Dakota Oil Output Slides 3.3% as Oil Plunge Takes a Toll
- Harold Hamm Dismisses IEA Shale Prediction
- Why Continental Resources, Inc (CLR) Stock is Down 10% Today
- Why Shares of Continental Resources Soared 18% Higher Today
- Playing With Fire: How a $433 Million Profit Could be Incinerated in an Instant