Continental Resources (NYSE: CLR) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company with operations in the Rocky Mountain, Mid-Continent and Gulf Coast regions of the United States.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Why Continental Resources, Inc. Was Happy With Its Performance During the Third-Quarter
- Oil Prices May Stay Depressed Until 2017
- 1 Oil Stock That Really Needs Oil to Hit at Least $50 Next Year
- 3 Oil Barons We've Lost Faith In
- Energy Draft Picks: How to Build an Energy Portfolio the Foolish Way