Continental Airlines (NYSE: CAL) is a United States air carrier engaged in the business of transporting passengers, cargo and mail.
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL)
- AMR Corp. (NYSE: AMR) -- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV)
- UAL Corp. (Nasdaq: UAUA) -- United Airlines
- JetBlue Airways Corp. (Nasdaq: JBLU)
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Brown Shoe or DSW: Which Footwear Retailer Posted the Better First Quarter?
- Why Shares of Brown Shoe Company, Inc. Shined
- Brown Shoe, DSW, or Shoe Carnival: Which Company Had the Best Quarter?
- Is Brown Shoe Company on Good Footing?
- Brown Shoe Reports Mixed Earnings, Outlook Misses Expectations, and Shares Rise?