Computer peripherals are pieces of hardware that are added to a computer to improve functionality. These include, (but are by no means limited to), printers, external drives, mice, keyboards, speakers, sound cards, scanners, game controllers, and headphones.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Microsoft HoloLens Succeed Where Google Glass Failed?
- Apple Watch News: Sorting Through the Prediction Hysteria
- What Does Intel's Partnership With Fossil Mean For Smartwatches?
- Why Logitech International Stock Soared
- Will a Bigger iPad and PC Gaming Drive This Company's Turnaround?
- Why Tablet Sales Will Outstrip PCs by 2015