Computer peripherals are pieces of hardware that are added to a computer to improve functionality. These include, (but are by no means limited to), printers, external drives, mice, keyboards, speakers, sound cards, scanners, game controllers, and headphones.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Using the Internet of Things and Cloud Connectivity to Build a Smarter Hospital
- Will Executive Pay Cuts be Enough to Save Nintendo?
- Apple?s New Mac Pro Sold Out
- The 4K Revolution May Have Finally Arrived. Will Apple Get In on It?
- Is This Microsoft Downgrade a Buying Opportunity?
- How to Protect Your Portfolio From Self-Destructive Companies