Computer peripherals are pieces of hardware that are added to a computer to improve functionality. These include, (but are by no means limited to), printers, external drives, mice, keyboards, speakers, sound cards, scanners, game controllers, and headphones.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is This Apple?s Next Big Thing?
- Bank of America Earnings: 3 Things to Watch
- Did the New Microsoft Windows Phone Just Make Personal Computers Obsolete?
- Intel Corporation Bets Big on Tiny PCs
- What Google Inc.'s Chromebit Means for Microsoft Corporation
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Google Inc.'s Tiny New Chromebit Computers