Computer peripherals are pieces of hardware that are added to a computer to improve functionality. These include, (but are by no means limited to), printers, external drives, mice, keyboards, speakers, sound cards, scanners, game controllers, and headphones.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Logitech International Stock Soared
- Will a Bigger iPad and PC Gaming Drive This Company's Turnaround?
- Why Tablet Sales Will Outstrip PCs by 2015
- Qualcomm Incorporated is About to Dominate the Next Wireless Standard
- Is Atmel Due for a Stretch of Uninterrupted Growth?
- The Dow Seeks Record No. 12 as Intel, Microsoft Diverge