Compass Minerals International
Compass Minerals International (NYSE: CMP) through its subsidiaries is a producer and marketer of inorganic mineral products with manufacturing sites in North America and the United Kingdom.
Compass is headquartered in Overland Park, KS. It mines and processes salt and magnesium chloride. It also supplies some specialty ingredients for potash fertilizers.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Compass Minerals Earnings Soar on Salt Success
- For Compass Minerals, a Chilly Start to 2015 Wasn't Enough
- Compass Minerals Turns Winter Into Cold, Hard Cash for Dividend Investors
- Jack Frost Saves Compass Minerals' Salt Business as Fertilizer Sales Slump -- Now What?
- Compass Minerals: A Rock-Solid Competitive Position