Community Health Systems
Community Health Systems (NYSE: CYH) through its subsidiaries owns, leases and operates acute care hospitals that are the principal providers of healthcare services in non-urban communities.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will This Obamacare "Emergency" Lead to Big Profits For One Sector?
- Who Benefits the Most With Obamacare's Enrollment Surpassing 7 Million?
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Obamacare Winners: Which Companies Will Profit the Most?
- What to Look for in Community Health Systems? Fourth Quarter Report