Commercial paper is a short-term debt security issued by banks, corporations, and other borrowers.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Reason Bank Stocks Could Plummet in a Financial Crisis 2.0
- Why Apple, Inc.'s Continued Debt Offerings Are Good News for Investors
- Are Banks Safer Today Than Before the Crisis? By This Measure, the Answer Is Yes
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Amazon Prime Membership
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 Looks Like an Apple Inc. iPhone 6 Clone
- Did Drug Cartels Save the Global Financial System?