Commercial paper is a short-term debt security issued by banks, corporations, and other borrowers.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Shale, the Last Oil and Gas Train: Interview With Arthur Berman
- 5 Reasons War in Ukraine Should Worry You
- An Interview With Behavioral Investing Expert Michael Mauboussin
- 3 Things Every Annaly Capital Management Inc. Shareholder Should Hear
- Why Emeritus, Shutterstock, and Isis Pharmaceuticals Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- As IPO Looms, GoPro Cameras Get Workout at Olympics