Citigroup (NYSE: C) is a diversified global financial services holding company whose businesses provide a range of financial services to consumer and corporate customers.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The New World Order of Banking: Boring and Less Profitable
- Federal Reserve to Big Banks: You're Doing a Terrible Job
- Solid Bank Earnings Could Signal an Opportunity for Investors
- Why Wells Fargo & Co.'s Stock Is Up 12% This Year
- Citigroup Inc. Earnings: Better Than Expectations, and a New Global Strategy