Churning refers to excessive buying and selling by a broker to generate commissions for himself or herself, without regard to benefiting the individual investor.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Navy's Most Expensive Aircraft Carrier Ever Just Got Even More Expensive
- How to Make a Portfolio of Media Companies
- Broker Commission: Understanding the Costs and Hidden Fees
- Is There Room for Another Wireless Carrier in the U.S.?
- The Business Reason These Worker Perks Are on Starbucks' Menu
- Could This Tiny Biotech Be on Gilead Sciences? M&A Radar?