Churning refers to excessive buying and selling by a broker to generate commissions for himself or herself, without regard to benefiting the individual investor.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- It's Time to Sell InvenSense Stock. Here's Why.
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner: When Can It Churn Profits and Generate Cash Flows?
- AR-15 Rifle Price Drops; Is This Gun a Good Investment?
- Busting the Cord Cutting Myth
- Were The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Earnings Really Worth a 25% Pop?
- Why Sprint's Stock Is Down 20% This Month