Churning refers to excessive buying and selling by a broker to generate commissions for himself or herself, without regard to benefiting the individual investor.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Were The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Earnings Really Worth a 25% Pop?
- Why Sprint's Stock Is Down 20% This Month
- If I Could Only Buy 1 Consumer Goods Stock, I'd Buy This
- It?s Time for Sprint to End Its NASCAR Sponsorship
- Does Verizon or AT&T Have the Most Loyal Wireless Fans?
- Cheap iPhone Plans Is Only Part of Sprint's Plan to Win Back Customers