Churning refers to excessive buying and selling by a broker to generate commissions for himself or herself, without regard to benefiting the individual investor.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- T-Mobile Is the Only U.S. Carrier Taking Advantage of This Brilliant iPhone 6 Feature
- Tesla Stock Dropped 10% -- What Investors Should Consider
- Why Solazyme Inc. Stock Has Plunged 20% in 2014
- The Unbelievably Cheap $10 Billion Plan to Stop Climate Change With Airplanes
- Is the iPhone 6 a Game Changer for Apple? We Won't Know Until 2015!
- Bombardier vs. Embraer: Which Company Churns Out More Profits For Investors?