Churning refers to excessive buying and selling by a broker to generate commissions for himself or herself, without regard to benefiting the individual investor.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This $74 Billion Hedge Fund Sold World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. Should You?
- 3 Reasons NextEra Energy Stock Could Rise
- Can Sirius XM Holdings Inc. Get Rich by Giving it Away?
- Should Microsoft Sell Xbox Entertainment Studios?
- Is This the Next Big Win for Biofuels?
- Aerospace and Defense Major Diversified Industry: Investing Essentials