Churning refers to excessive buying and selling by a broker to generate commissions for himself or herself, without regard to benefiting the individual investor.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Does Google Inc. Think Wireless Data Should Come a la Carte? What a Leaked Bit of Info Might Tell Us
- Amazon Prime Has an Image Problem
- 3 Biotech Stocks That May Disappear Before 2020
- Where Is Honda Motor Co. Headed in 2015?
- Twitter Inc Has Heard Your Cries of "What Does That Trending Hashtag Mean?"
- 3 Energy Storage Investment Ideas: 1 to Buy, 1 to Hold, and 1 to Sell