Churning refers to excessive buying and selling by a broker to generate commissions for himself or herself, without regard to benefiting the individual investor.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile or Sprint: Can You Guess Which is America's Favorite Wireless Brand?
- International Business Machines Corp. and Twitter Inc.: A Match Made in Big-Data Heaven?
- T-Mobile Now Wants Its Prepaid Customers to Stash Their Data, Too
- Verizon Communications Inc. CFO Expects Wireless Cancellations to Increase
- Do the Latest Apple iPhone 6s Rumors Make Sense?
- What Happens When the Oil Stops? ExxonMobil Just Gave Us a Glimpse