Churning refers to excessive buying and selling by a broker to generate commissions for himself or herself, without regard to benefiting the individual investor.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks We're Ready to Sell
- ESPN Is Still Losing Millions of Subscribers -- What Next for Walt Disney Co?
- 18.2 Million Reasons to Believe in Sirius XM Radio
- Why a Boeing 757 Replacement Is Probably Coming
- Why Growth Is the Enemy of Solar Stocks
- Yes, There Are Ways to Invest & Profit From Today's Oil Prices