Churning refers to excessive buying and selling by a broker to generate commissions for himself or herself, without regard to benefiting the individual investor.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Consumer Goods Stock to Ditch in 2015
- 5 Things American Tower's Management Wants You to Know
- Airbus Orders Have Taken Off: Will Cash Flows Follow?
- T-Mobile's Latest Un-Carrier Push: Rollover Data
- Why Sprint's Price War Doesn't Make Sense
- This Gene Editing Technology Is About to Change Healthcare and GMOs Forever