Chicago Bridge & Iron (NYSE: CBI) is an engineering, procurement and construction company, serving customers in a number of key industries including oil and gas; petrochemical and chemical; power; water and wastewater; and metals and mining.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Berkshire Hathaway and Warren Buffett's 2013 Year in Review
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Awards $600 Million Energy Conservation, Alternative Energy Contract
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Beats on Revenue, Matches Expectations on EPS
- What to Expect from Chicago Bridge & Iron
- CB&I Wins $160 Million EPA Remediation Contract