Chicago Bridge & Iron (NYSE: CBI) is an engineering, procurement and construction company, serving customers in a number of key industries including oil and gas; petrochemical and chemical; power; water and wastewater; and metals and mining.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Chicago Bridge & Iron Is One of the Biggest Warren Buffett Stocks
- 3 Value Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- Why AeroVironment, Acorda Therapeutics, and Chicago Bridge & Iron Tumbled Today
- Berkshire Hathaway and Warren Buffett's 2013 Year in Review
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Awards $600 Million Energy Conservation, Alternative Energy Contract