A channel check is when an analyst gathers data about a company from a third party.
Data from an independent third party might give a more accurate picture than data provided by the company being analyzed.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Game Changer: Here's How Apple's iPhone 6 Can Win in China
- 2 Old-School Tech Stocks Making New Highs
- Did This News Item Break Facebook's "Analyst Rally"?
- Facebook Inc. Can Raise Ad Prices, but Twitter and Google Can't
- Why Himax Technologies, Inc. Shares Soared Today
- 2014 Will Be a Good Year for Lululemon as Women Get Active