A channel check is when an analyst gathers data about a company from a third party.
Data from an independent third party might give a more accurate picture than data provided by the company being analyzed.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ambarella Has a Lot to Prove on Dec. 3
- The 2 (Different) Ways Investors Should Look at Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Here Is Why Intel Corporation Stock Is Down Year-to-Date
- Corning Is About to Make Sapphire Displays Obsolete
- Internet of Things: InvenSense Has Big Plans for the Future
- Is GT Advanced Technologies Inc. a Short Sell?