A central bank is a bank that manages the nations' money supply.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- China GDP Growth, Plus Twitter and Google Headlines, As Dow Gains 162
- Why the Dow Jumped for the Third Straight Day
- Facebook Inc.'s eCommerce Interest Is Nice but Not Game-Changing
- Delta Air Lines Keeps Soaring; the Dow Rallies 162 Points on Fed Remarks
- Will Higher Domestic Prices Squeeze Petrobras' Profits?
- Dow Rises, but UnitedHealth Group Falls Ahead of Earnings