A central bank is a bank that manages the nations' money supply.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple Pay vs. CurrentC: 3 Retail Giants Are Biting the Hand That Feeds Them
- The End of an Era: Is the US Petrodollar Under Threat?
- What CYS Investments Inc.'s Earnings Say About Annaly Capital Management
- Apple Pay: Winners and Losers From Apple Inc.?s Game-Changing Payment Service
- How to Fix the Disturbing Regularity of Big Bank Misbehavior
- The Future of Finance According to This Legendary Investor