Centene (NYSE: CNC) is a multi-line healthcare enterprise that provides Medicaid and Medicaid-related programs to organizations and individuals through government subsidized programs, including Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income & State Children's Health Insurance Program.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's How Much Obamacare Premiums Could Skyrocket Without Federal Subsidies
- A Firsthand Account of What It's Like to Re-Enroll for Obamacare
- The Best Healthcare Stocks of 2014: Which Is Our Favorite for 2015?
- 3 Best Stocks to Invest in Health Insurance
- 5 States Leaving the Most Obamacare Medicaid Expansion Money on the Table