Centene (NYSE: CNC) is a multi-line healthcare enterprise that provides Medicaid and Medicaid-related programs to organizations and individuals through government subsidized programs, including Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income & State Children's Health Insurance Program.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Obamacare's Medicaid Expansion Could Mean a Windfall for These 3 Stocks
- How Could This Controversial Extension Affect Obamacare, You, and Your Portfolio?
- Obamacare Enrollment Grew the Fastest in These 5 States
- Ask a Fool: What is Your Foolish Take on Medical and Insurance Stocks?
- Are Insurers Preparing to Quit Obamacare? Plus, 4 Must-Watch Dates for Investors