A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Could Activision Blizzard?s ?Destiny? Be the Biggest Game of 2014?
- Here's How to Make Sure AIG Is on the Right Track
- How Warren Buffett Views Mergers and Acquisitions
- Can Olive Garden Save Darden Restaurants?
- This Important Metric Is Looking Better for These 3 Stocks
- Is Intel Still a Solid Bet for Income Investors?