A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Investing in Socially Responsible Companies: Pandora Media, Inc.
- While Oil Prices Are Stuck in the Sand, U.S. Silica Holdings Is Cranking out Record Earnings
- Tesla Motors Inc's Secret Growth Weapon -- Hint: It's Not Cars
- Will Coca-Cola Be Around 100 Years From Now?
- Why Apple, Inc. Stock is Still a Solid Dividend Bet
- 3 Huge Risks Facing Amazon