A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Have Hawaii and New York Reached the Solar Tipping Point?
- 3 Big Reasons Baidu's Success Won't Last
- Is Walmart One of the Best Companies in America?
- Defense News Roundup: "Military Intelligence" Costs $7.2 Billion
- Apple Watch and iPhone 6 Event: 5 Can't-Miss Quotes
- Fifth Street Finance Corp.'s Management Can't Be Trusted