A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Investors Should Love Biogen's Earnings Miss
- Why Natural Gas Producers Have Nothing to Worry About
- Netflix, Hasbro, and Skechers Rise on Easter/Boston Monday
- Will Apple, Inc. Announce a Bigger Dividend and Buyback This Week?
- Apple Investors Should Keep Their Eyes on the Ball
- Here's Your Guide to Altria's Q1 Earnings