A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why the New Features for Ford Motor Company's 2015 F-150 Are a Smart Move
- Could Warren Buffett's Investing Strategy Include Marijuana Stocks?
- 3 Lessons the Richest Man in the World Learned From Warren Buffett
- Does a Run at the Business World Make Sense for Facebook?
- 3 Candidates for Warren Buffett's Portfolio
- Microsoft Is Using You to Get to Your Boss