A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These Stocks Just Raised Their Dividends
- Out of 12 Big Pharma Stocks, This is the 1 You Can Confidently Hold for the Next 10 Years
- Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile or Sprint: Can You Guess Which is America's Favorite Wireless Brand?
- When It Comes Time to Fly, This Is the Airline Americans Prefer Most
- Dividend Stocks: 2 to Avoid, 1 to Buy
- Microsoft Corporation Offers Free Windows 10 To Pirates: Crazy or Clever?