Carl Icahn is the chairman of Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company engaged in a variety of businesses, including investment management, metals, real estate, and consumer goods. 
Carl Icahn is one of the world's wealthiest investors. He has developed a reputation for being a corporate raider and activist investor, typically going after distressed companies..
Icahn reportedly served as part of the inspiration for the character of Gordon Gekko from the Oliver Stone movie Wall Street.
Now that he has launched his website, the Icahn report, he may be one of the world's wealthiest bloggers.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Herbalife Names Pricewaterhouse New Auditor
- Carl Icahn Is Going to Lose a Lot of Money on This One
- How Hewlett-Packard Is Keeping Its Comeback on Track
- Will Any Dell Stock Owners Take Carl Icahn's Money?
- Transocean Shareholders Oust Chairman, Back Icahn Nominee
- One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure Portfolio