Carl Icahn is the chairman of Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company engaged in a variety of businesses, including investment management, metals, real estate, and consumer goods. 
Carl Icahn is one of the world's wealthiest investors. He has developed a reputation for being a corporate raider and activist investor, typically going after distressed companies..
Icahn reportedly served as part of the inspiration for the character of Gordon Gekko from the Oliver Stone movie Wall Street.
Now that he has launched his website, the Icahn report, he may be one of the world's wealthiest bloggers.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Icahn Enterprises, ExOne, and Interactive Brokers Jumped Today
- 1 Quote That Should Make Investors Optimistic About The Future of eBay Inc. and PayPal
- Did Carl Icahn Really Drop the eBay Proxy Battle?
- Carl Icahn and Elon Musk Are Wrong: Here's Why eBay Keeping PayPal Makes Sense
- Samsung's Botched Apple Rip-Off Is a Blown Opportunity for eBay
- Latest Herbalife Probe Reinforces Underlying Risk