Carl Icahn is the chairman of Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company engaged in a variety of businesses, including investment management, metals, real estate, and consumer goods. 
Carl Icahn is one of the world's wealthiest investors. He has developed a reputation for being a corporate raider and activist investor, typically going after distressed companies..
Icahn reportedly served as part of the inspiration for the character of Gordon Gekko from the Oliver Stone movie Wall Street.
Now that he has launched his website, the Icahn report, he may be one of the world's wealthiest bloggers.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 of Our Favorite Hedge Fund Managers
- 3 Reasons This Wall St. Billionaire Thinks Apple, Inc. Stock is a No-Brainer
- 5 Can't Miss Carl Icahn Quotes For Apple, Inc. Stock Investors
- Golf Clap for eBay, Inc.'s Solid (and Surprising) 4th-Quarter Results
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Wall Street's Biggest Hedge Funds Are Losing Billions on Energy