Carl Icahn is the chairman of Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company engaged in a variety of businesses, including investment management, metals, real estate, and consumer goods. 
Carl Icahn is one of the world's wealthiest investors. He has developed a reputation for being a corporate raider and activist investor, typically going after distressed companies..
Icahn reportedly served as part of the inspiration for the character of Gordon Gekko from the Oliver Stone movie Wall Street.
Now that he has launched his website, the Icahn report, he may be one of the world's wealthiest bloggers.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple, Inc. Expects to Make the Most Money Ever This Quarter
- Peter Thiel Exclusive: Why a PayPal Merger Doesn't Make Sense
- 2 Reasons Carl Icahn's $200 Value for Apple Stock Just Doesn't Make Sense
- Peter Thiel Exclusive: A PayPal Merger Doesn't Make Sense
- Apple, Inc. Reports a Blowout Quarter -- and Is Expecting Another One
- 3 Reasons Hertz Global Holdings Inc.'s Stock Could Fall