Carl Icahn is the chairman of Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company engaged in a variety of businesses, including investment management, metals, real estate, and consumer goods. 
Carl Icahn is one of the world's wealthiest investors. He has developed a reputation for being a corporate raider and activist investor, typically going after distressed companies..
Icahn reportedly served as part of the inspiration for the character of Gordon Gekko from the Oliver Stone movie Wall Street.
Now that he has launched his website, the Icahn report, he may be one of the world's wealthiest bloggers.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Netflix Inc.: Carl Icahn Is Selling Netflix Stock. Should You Follow?
- 3 Simple Reasons eBay Should Spin Off PayPal
- 5 Things eBay's Management Wants You to Know
- If Warren Buffett Is So Popular, Why Don?t More People Invest Like Him?
- Is It Time to Buy Herbalife Stock?
- eBay Might Finally Spin Off PayPal in 2015