Carl Icahn is the chairman of Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company engaged in a variety of businesses, including investment management, metals, real estate, and consumer goods. 
Carl Icahn is one of the world's wealthiest investors. He has developed a reputation for being a corporate raider and activist investor, typically going after distressed companies..
Icahn reportedly served as part of the inspiration for the character of Gordon Gekko from the Oliver Stone movie Wall Street.
Now that he has launched his website, the Icahn report, he may be one of the world's wealthiest bloggers.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Financial Literacy Grab Bag: 13Fs, a Terrible Short, and a Test
- Stocks Billionaires Are Bailing Out Of -- Should You, Too?
- Stocks Billionaires Are Buying -- Should You, Too?
- Here's What Billionaire Activist Carl Icahn Has Been Buying and Selling
- You'll Never Guess Which Billionaire Is Fighting for Income Equality
- Is Freeport McMoRan Inc. Under Attack, or Have Investors Found a Knight in Shinning Armor?