Carl Icahn is the chairman of Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company engaged in a variety of businesses, including investment management, metals, real estate, and consumer goods. 
Carl Icahn is one of the world's wealthiest investors. He has developed a reputation for being a corporate raider and activist investor, typically going after distressed companies..
Icahn reportedly served as part of the inspiration for the character of Gordon Gekko from the Oliver Stone movie Wall Street.
Now that he has launched his website, the Icahn report, he may be one of the world's wealthiest bloggers.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- eBay Loses PayPal, but Investors Should Be Happy
- PayPal Officially Splits From eBay -- Which Standalone Company Is Right for Your Portfolio?
- Sorry, Einhorn, Netflix Stock Is Scripted to Compete With Speed
- Should You Own Netflix Stock Today?
- 7 Top Stocks to Buy In July
- What Is Carl Icahn's Net Worth?