Carl Icahn is the chairman of Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company engaged in a variety of businesses, including investment management, metals, real estate, and consumer goods. 
Carl Icahn is one of the world's wealthiest investors. He has developed a reputation for being a corporate raider and activist investor, typically going after distressed companies..
Icahn reportedly served as part of the inspiration for the character of Gordon Gekko from the Oliver Stone movie Wall Street.
Now that he has launched his website, the Icahn report, he may be one of the world's wealthiest bloggers.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks That Could Lose You a Lot of Money
- Billionaires are Buying These Stocks
- 1 Wall St. Billionaire Says Apple Stock Is Worth $216, And He's Only Slightly Wrong
- Why Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Stock Soared Higher Today
- Can Apple, Inc. Build a Nearly $40 Billion Business From Scratch In 2 Years?
- Forget $145! Could Apple Inc. Stock Be Worth $150?