Carl Icahn is the chairman of Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company engaged in a variety of businesses, including investment management, metals, real estate, and consumer goods. 
Carl Icahn is one of the world's wealthiest investors. He has developed a reputation for being a corporate raider and activist investor, typically going after distressed companies..
Icahn reportedly served as part of the inspiration for the character of Gordon Gekko from the Oliver Stone movie Wall Street.
Now that he has launched his website, the Icahn report, he may be one of the world's wealthiest bloggers.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Biggest Threat to Warren Buffett's Cash Machine
- Is Carl Icahn Getting His Money's Worth From Nuance Communications?
- Dollar Stores Do What Wal-Mart Can't
- 3 Reasons Family Dollar's Stock Could Rise
- Family Dollar May Be Worth a Pretty Penny More If Dollar General Makes a Bid
- Urban Outfitters Needs a Board and Compensation Change