Capital One Financial
Capital One Financial (NYSE: COF) is a diversified financial services company whose banking and non-banking subsidiaries market a variety of financial products and services.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons American Express Company?s Stock Could Rise
- 1 Surprising Way Bank of America Corp Beats Wells Fargo in a $350 Billion Industry
- Should You Still Buy Capital One Financial Corp When It's at a 52-Week High?
- Did Your Bank Just Black List You?
- Visa and MasterCard's Big Advantage Over Credit Providers