Capital is any man-made resource, such as buildings and equipment.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's What the Biggest Hedge Fund Has Been Buying
- M&T Bank's Profitability Is Declining. Should Investors Run Scared?
- One Lender Growing Faster Than Bank of America -- and Why That's a Bad Thing
- 3 Cheap Growth Stocks You Could Buy Right Now
- Warren Buffett Doesn't Know What He's Missing with This Stock
- Facebook Inc (FB) Is Getting Serious About This $56 Billion Market