Capital is any man-made resource, such as buildings and equipment.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's What Cornelius Vanderbilt Would Do When Stocks Tumbled
- Why Are Bank of America's Shares Almost Twice as Volatile as a Typical Stock?
- Organovo Holdings Stock Crashed and Burned in August -- Here's Why
- Apache Corporation Has Been Making All the Right Moves
- How Rackspace Hosting, Inc. Fell 10.6% in August
- Why Windstream Holdings, Inc. Gained 48% in August