Canadian National Railway (USA)
Canadian National Railway (USA) (NYSE:CNI) is an operator in the North American rail industry. It is the only railroad which crosses the continent east-west and north-south, serving ports on the Atlantic, Pacific and Gulf Coasts while linking customers to all three NAFTis a nations.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Railroads Reach All-Time Highs on Record CSX and Canadian National Earnings
- Can This Railway Carry High Expectations?
- CSX Corporation Earnings: Will Better Weather Boost the Railroad?
- 3 Important Conclusions From First-Quarter Results for Railways
- The Real Story Behind Canadian National Railway's First-Quarter Results