CIGS is an acronym for a semiconductor material made of copper, indium, gallium, and selenide. It's used in thin-film photovoltaic cells for gathering solar energy.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Things Altria Dividend Stock Investors Need To Know
- Why the Tobacco Giants Remain Among the Best Dividend Stocks
- 3 Reasons Altria Group Inc. Stock Could Keep Hitting New Highs
- The 1 Thing That Would Make Me Sell Altria Stock
- How Safe is Philip Morris International Inc. Stock and Its Dividend?
- Dividend Investors Should Read This Before Buying Vector Group Stock