CIGS is an acronym for a semiconductor material made of copper, indium, gallium, and selenide. It's used in thin-film photovoltaic cells for gathering solar energy.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Altria Group Inc. Management Wants You to Know
- The American Heart Association Just Delivered a Huge Blow to Cigarette Companies
- Is It Time to Buy Altria Group, Inc. Stock?
- What You Need to Know Before You Invest in Solar Energy
- Is This the Real Reason Lorillard Is Willing to Sell blu eCigs?
- 3 Reasons Lorillard Inc.'s Stock Could Fall