CIGS is an acronym for a semiconductor material made of copper, indium, gallium, and selenide. It's used in thin-film photovoltaic cells for gathering solar energy.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Giant Tobacco Merger Finds Itself at the Mercy of a Tiny Rival
- Lorillard Inc. Earnings Jump as Cost-Cutting Boosts Cigarette Profits
- When "Sin" Pays: A Look at Big Tobacco
- Can You Guess What Cancer-Causing Agent Researchers Just Found in Electronic Cigarettes?
- What Investors Should Look For When Altria Reports Earnings This Month
- Bad News for Electronic Cigarette Users: E-Cigs May Be More Dangerous Than Initially Thought