A brokerage is the firm that hires brokers. A retal brokerage provide services to individuals, Some brokers specialize in providing service to institutional investors. Some brokers own a seat on the New York Stock Exchange.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
- Brokerage account
- Discount broker
- Full-service broker
- Mortgage broker
- Real estate
- Seat on the New York Stock Exchange
- Stock broker
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What?s the Biggest Obstacle to Homeownership?
- 122 Things Everyone Should Know About Investing and the Economy
- Why Are Closing Costs SUCH a Big Deal?
- My 1 New Year's Investing Resolution
- 4 Brazilian Stocks I Would Buy if I had $10,000
- The 3 Most Memorable Moments in the Financial Sector This Year