A brokerage is the firm that hires brokers. A retal brokerage provide services to individuals, Some brokers specialize in providing service to institutional investors. Some brokers own a seat on the New York Stock Exchange.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
- Brokerage account
- Discount broker
- Full-service broker
- Mortgage broker
- Real estate
- Seat on the New York Stock Exchange
- Stock broker
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can TrueCar Keep Rolling in the Right Direction?
- Best Investment Companies: Things You Need to Know Before Picking
- Americans' Tastes Are Changing -- How You Can Profit
- Mortgage Loans: Essential Information You Need to Know
- 10 Clever Moves You Can Make With $100
- Fool Disclosure Policy
- Why Dividend Reinvestment Is One of the Smartest Investing Moves You Can Make
- 5 Things Zillow Group, Inc.'s CEO Wants You to Know
- Better Dividend Buy: SunTrust Banks or Regions Financial?
- Ashley Madison Gets Hacked -- How Other Companies Can Avoid The Same Fate
- Before Shorting a Stock, Here Are 4 Things You Must Know