A brokerage is the firm that hires brokers. A retal brokerage provide services to individuals, Some brokers specialize in providing service to institutional investors. Some brokers own a seat on the New York Stock Exchange.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
- Brokerage account
- Discount broker
- Full-service broker
- Mortgage broker
- Real estate
- Seat on the New York Stock Exchange
- Stock broker
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things They Never Told You About Your Home Loan
- Is Swing Trading the Best Strategy for You?
- How to Invest in Stocks With Only $1,000
- Can Ric Edelman Help Plan Your Retirement?
- Vanguard or Fidelity: Which Is the Better Retirement Provider?
- Medallion Financial: A Short Story