A brokerage is the firm that hires brokers. A retal brokerage provide services to individuals, Some brokers specialize in providing service to institutional investors. Some brokers own a seat on the New York Stock Exchange.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
- Brokerage account
- Discount broker
- Full-service broker
- Mortgage broker
- Real estate
- Seat on the New York Stock Exchange
- Stock broker
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Impress Your Friends With Your Investing Acumen
- Why the Typical American Is More Confident About Retiring Richer
- Broker Commission: Understanding the Costs and Hidden Fees
- What Is the S&P 500 Index?
- Elizabeth Warren Is Worried About Annuities: Should You Be, Too?
- IRAs, 401(k)s: The Stuff You Need to Know