A brokerage is the firm that hires brokers. A retal brokerage provide services to individuals, Some brokers specialize in providing service to institutional investors. Some brokers own a seat on the New York Stock Exchange.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
- Brokerage account
- Discount broker
- Full-service broker
- Mortgage broker
- Real estate
- Seat on the New York Stock Exchange
- Stock broker
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 3 Biggest Investing Myths
- Why Banks Are Worried About Low Oil Prices
- Why I'm Wary of Lending Club Corporation
- GoPro Inc Teams Up With the NHL -- What Does This Mean for Investors?
- What Is the Best Way to Invest Your IRA?
- The 5 Most Important Points From Citigroup's Fourth-Quarter Conference Call
- What Are the 3 Best Bank Stocks for the Next 10 Years?
- 3 Reasons to Be Wary of Diversification
- How Warren Buffett Unknowingly Mentored One of America's Best Bankers
- Does This 50% Price Target Hike For Array BioPharma Inc. Make Sense?
- Which Retirement Account Should You Tap First?
- Make This Important Decision Before You Start a New Job