A brokerage is the firm that hires brokers. A retal brokerage provide services to individuals, Some brokers specialize in providing service to institutional investors. Some brokers own a seat on the New York Stock Exchange.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
- Brokerage account
- Discount broker
- Full-service broker
- Mortgage broker
- Real estate
- Seat on the New York Stock Exchange
- Stock broker
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Bank of America Is Trading Down Today
- This P/E Suggests Diageo Is a Hold
- Buy HSBC Holdings for the Best Banking Yield
- Don't Expect Much From Wells Fargo Today
- Should I Buy Kingfisher?
- Does Facebook Want to Know If You "Like" Its Executive Pay?