A less formal synonym for pound sterling, the official currency of the United Kingdom.
Also called quid in slang.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things GlaxoSmithKline PLC Wants You to Know
- Why Shares of The Priceline Group Inc. Rose 18% in October
- Making Sense of UGI Corp.'s Messy Quarter
- GlaxoSmithKline's Diverging Q3 Results Imply a Long Road to Recovery
- Currencies: China Inches Closer to Respectability
- Currencies: Mario Draghi's Words Speak as Loud as Actions