A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can You Guess Which Cable Channel Jacks Up Your Cable Bill The Most?
- Why the iPhone 6 Will Conquer America
- Does T-Mobile Need a Merger to Remain Competitive?
- The Best Stocks for Organic Food Lovers
- How Chrysler's Diesel Ram Is Helping It Gain on Ford and GM
- How You Can Profit Alongside Apple Inc.