A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Coke's Surge Coming to Keurig Cold?
- lululemon Stock Popped: Should You Buy Now?
- Meet GoPro's Newest Enemy: HTC
- North Dakota Oil Output Surges to Another Record High
- 4 Reasons General Mills' Stock Could Fall
- Will Microsoft Stream Xbox Games to PC Web Browsers?
- 3 Posh Companies to Class Up Your Portfolio
- Why International Consolidated Airlines Group Stock Has Fallen 8% in 2014
- Is It Time to Buy GlaxoSmithKline plc Stock?
- 3 Reasons Dividend Stock Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Could Fall
- Is Pricewaterhouse Coopers One of the Best Companies in America?
- These Retailers Came Out on Top at New York Fashion Week