A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons the Market Still Loves This Dividend Stock
- How to Simplistically Model Bank Stocks
- Cablevision Could Be a Good Pick as the Industry Consolidates
- PetSmart Reports That No One Is Buying Pet Fish
- General Motors' Sales in China Surge 13%
- Can Returned Confidence in Weatherford International Boost Its Shares?