A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. Aims at Big Players in Payment Processing
- How AbbVie Inc. Excelled in Third Quarter
- 3 Reasons SunEdison Inc. Stock Could Fall
- 5 Things Visa Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Investor Alert: Apple's Financial Reports Will Look Different Going Forward
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying