A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Sprint Ups the Cost of Unlimited Plan, Gives You David Beckham as Consolation Prize
- BlackBerry?s Android Phone Could Be Coming Sooner Than You Think
- Will Target Corporation Sell Its Grocery Business Next?
- Is Under Armour a Good Bet?: Nike as a Road Map
- 1 Way Pfizer Continues to Stand Out From the Crowd
- 5 Figures to Monitor Ahead of Johnson & Johnson's Second-Quarter Report