A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These Stocks Just Raised Their Dividends
- What's Nike Inc.'s Secret Sauce?
- Why Misty Copeland Might Be Under Armour's Most Important Athlete
- 3 Stocks to Watch in Conglomerates
- Stratasys Ltd. Earnings: Customers Pump the Breaks
- What to Watch in Discovery Communications Inc.'s Earnings Report on Aug. 5